On the Armory Balcony you can:
– Learn how to make wianki (floral head wreaths), a popular tradition dating back many centuries.
– Create your own colorful palemki (Easter palms).
- – Stop by the kids’ craft table.
– Snap a photo at our photo wall.
– Stop by our popular Face Painting station!
- – The Polish Kitchen in Armory Loft #2 will have food demos and workshops. Especially for kids is the pierogi workshop where all ages will get to make their own pierogi to eat! (Quantities are limited for this workshop.)
– On the Armory Floor, look for the Mushroom Hunting table. Wild mushrooms are a popular ingredient in many traditional Polish dishes and picking wild mushrooms in the forest is a popular activity for many Poles. While it’s not the forest, you can still experience thrill of the hunt for mushroom in the Armory festival areas. Find up to three different colored mushrooms and return them for a prize!