Thank You for an amazing Festival in 2013!
Thank you for coming to celebrate Polish culture and traditions at the Seattle Center! It was an amazing day full of activities and enjoyment!
We were especially honored by the presence of the U.S. Congressman Jim McDermott, Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn and Consul of the Republic of Poland Malgorzata Cup.
Thank you to Seattle Center and the City of Seattle for the opportunity to host the 2nd Polish Festival at the heart of the city.
The festival would not be possible without the dedication and support of members of the organizing committee, volunteers, performers, sponsors and the entire community.
Erik L. “What an awesome day. Beautiful weather. Music and dancing in the sunshine or in the cool of the Armory. Beautiful artwork and crafts on display and for sale. Great food, especially that tasty kielbasa from George’s Deli washed down with Polish beers. The family loved it. Next year it’d be great to see some Polish rock bands at the Mural Amphitheater that rattles the glasswork at Chihuly’s.”
Jeffrey S. “This long overdue celebration of Polish culture was all that it promised: Dancing, singing, Polish beer garden, polkas, musicians, food, arts, design crafts, military history, costumes, friendly people and more.”
Bob K. “Great location for such an event. Well organized festival and the weather was amazing. It was a pleasure to perform at such a great festival and for such a wonderful audience.”
Content for the Media
- Festival Program 2013 (pdf)
- Honored Guests to Appear During the Opening Ceremonies (doc)
- Press Release in English (doc)
- Press Release in Polish (doc)
- Polish Festival Poster (pdf)
- Polish Festival Flyer (pdf)
- Article in “Nasz Dom” in English (doc)
- Article in “Nasz Dom” in Polish (doc)
- Looking for Polish Roots? Genealogy article (doc)
- Program Preview (pdf)
Videos (YouTube): courtesy Pawel Cholewinski
- Opening Ceremony – part 1
- Opening Ceremony – part 2
- Marzena Szlaga
- Vivat Musica
- Alexis and Vidas
- Ola and Julcia Babka Demo
- Agnieszka Laska Dancers
- Parno Drom – part 1
- Parno Drom – part 2
- Zupa Ogórkowa Demo
- Folk Costume Show
- White Eagle Band – part 1
- White Eagle Band – part 2
- Knife in the Water