Saturday, July 10, 2021 | 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM
In the midst of the challenges we’ve all faced this past year, let’s create some happiness together!
Spend an hour of your Saturday afternoon enjoying Polish vodkas in support of your local Polish festival!
Vodka Tasting Fundraiser for Polish Festival Seattle
It has been two years since we’ve been able to meet in person at Seattle Center for Polish Festival Seattle, but we have high hopes for 2022! In the meantime, we invite our friends and supporters to join us at the Polish Cultural Center for a Vodka Tasting fundraiser!
As the history of Polish vodka goes back to the Middle Ages, you will have the opportunity to learn a little about it while sampling three different varieties of gorzałka (from Old Polish gorzeć meaning “to burn”). There will also be live music with New Age Flamenco and hearty Polish appetizers. Maybe a surprise or two as well!
- Sessions will be held upstairs at the Polish Cultural Center every 2 hours starting at 1:00PM. Downstairs will be workshops and other activities.
- We will follow current CDC and Washington state guidelines for social distancing at the time of the event. Advanced reservations are strongly recommended.
- Tickets are $35 per person. 21+ years only. Guests (no vodka) are $10 per person.
- Polish Cultural Center address: 1714 18th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98122
- Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Buy advanced tickets here to reserve your preferred session:
Special thanks to the Seattle Polish Home Association for their support of this event.